I define “online community”, for the purposes of this website, as a place where individuals come together to support each other, learn together, and share experiences & ideas.
Commenters are encouraged to:
- Respectfully engage with the community
- Make contributions that move the discussion forward
- Link to helpful, relevant resources
- Support claims with credible sources
- Share experiences that demonstrate depth of knowledge
- Ask questions, challenge ideas, & uplift others — a rising tide lifts all boats!
There will be zero tolerance for:
- Racism, sexism and any other discrimination
- Personal attacks
- Illegal activities
- Explicit material
Flagging Community Violations
You are able (and encouraged) to report comments that violate our community guidelines by clicking the “Report Comment” link shown on all comments. Doing so will send me a notification so that I can look into the reported comment, and then take the appropriate action.
Comments will be removed if they have violated the community guidelines. In extreme cases, I may ban a user from the site if they have made repeated or overly aggressive violations. I want to maintain a safe, welcoming environment for everyone who wishes to be a part of this community.
Thank you, friend.
I’m thrilled to have you as a member of our community. Thank you for taking the time to read the community guidelines. I hope to see your thoughtful contributions in our discussions!
A big thanks to Thinkific for their helpful article on writing community guidelines. If you have any suggestions on how to make our guidelines better, please share!